Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solid Oak Break Sticks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Solid Oak Break Sticks Empty
PostSubject: Solid Oak Break Sticks   Solid Oak Break Sticks Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:40 am

I almost have these sticks ready to go. I am waiting on the leather strapping to arrive that will go through the handles to hang it.

I will update pics when they are done. Sticks will be $10 plus shipping. I am checking to see what is the cheapest routes of shipping. Will update you soon.

The sticks are solid oak. They are stained with red oak stain and have 3 coats of polyurethane sprayed on. It is 12 inches long and is tapered down on thickness at the pointed end. This is an exact replica of the stick I own and I love it and have had it going on 2 years now. A true quality stick IMO.

Solid Oak Break Sticks DSC06178

Solid Oak Break Sticks DSC06179

Here's my stick after almost 2 years. It doesn't get crazy use, but when Bronson or Lizzy are on the flirt I need it. Lizzy is easy.......Bronson not so easy! :-)

Solid Oak Break Sticks DSC06184
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Solid Oak Break Sticks   Solid Oak Break Sticks Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Nice. I might have to check those out.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Solid Oak Break Sticks   Solid Oak Break Sticks Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:46 pm

I have started making parting sticks and they are now ready to go.

These sticks measure 12" long x 1 1/2" wide and are solid oak. They are hand cut, shaped, and sanded. They are stained with red oak stain, and have 3 coats of polyurethane sprayed on.

This stick is a replica of the one I own and use and it has help up excellent for 2 years now with many years of use still left.

The sticks are $10 each and shipping is $6 for up to 3 sticks. This is a great deal for an oak stick.

Feel free to pm me for details.

Boogieman

Solid Oak Break Sticks DSC06391
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solid Oak Break Sticks   Solid Oak Break Sticks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solid Oak Break Sticks
Page 1 of 1