Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello from western kansas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

hello from western kansas Empty
PostSubject: hello from western kansas   hello from western kansas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:14 pm

hello guys havn,t been around i,m sitting here in western kansas for a few weeks i,m in a little town called liberal kansas we are doing work down here on some airplaines but i cant go to indebth but i have had a great time got to go up today got to see pikes peak at about 20 thousand feet in a duel engine cesna. We,ll going to tear it down and tow in back to sedalia along with some motors and other airplane stuff but getting lots of pics will post them shortley wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: hello from western kansas   hello from western kansas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:11 pm

Sounds fun, good luck and have a safe trip.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: hello from western kansas   hello from western kansas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:45 pm

well we are having fun today all the fun starts with work but last night we got to visit the mid america Air Musium which is the 4th largest air musium in the world. Unaffortionatelly i do not get a cell phone reception here so i cannot send the pictures i got on my phone to my email i really would like to post them. This is an interesting trip probally the longest trip acrost the midwest i have ever taken. 8 hours of flat ground verry borange drive but once we got here we are doing what i love best messing around airplanes. I used to do this for a hobby when i was 18-23 and just got out of it so when i got called to do this job i was verry excited. We are messing with this mooney Mark 20 today verry nice little plane cruse speed of about 200 mph with a stall speed of 70 mph with it single engine 350 HP motor it is real effecent 4 persion passenger plane. We are going to be working on a duel boom Beachman later on with duel 440 engins well enough on that the planes are real interesting hoping to get to go back up today and maby get to fly into new mexico.

BTW i am 60 miles form colorado 2 miles from oklahoma acrost the panhandle to texas at 35 miles away. gives you guys an idel of where in the middle of no where i really am. LOL and it is in the middle of no where. You can see the oilfields preatty mutch everywhere and you can also see the windmill fields about 20 miles away that is an awsome site.

I,ll try to catch back up tommorow when i get on tell you the scoop on whats going on but i,m having fun miss my dogs and hope to be safe
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: hello from western kansas   hello from western kansas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:57 pm

hey guys its m i,m back another day out of the way and getting finished up here. Coming home on saturday morning. It was an interesting night. We went to new mexico last night to visit some friends. I took western kansas to be borange but i was rong there is alot of interesting things here. Got the trucks loaded up getting ready for our little convoy back to sedalia. I had lots of fun here hope to do it again. dont got mutch els to add to this but just thought i would pop in for the few moments i have to do so.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: hello from western kansas   hello from western kansas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:44 pm

Have a safe drive back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from western kansas   hello from western kansas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from western kansas
Page 1 of 1