Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rdowsdirectoratlarge

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-10-03

"Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!! Empty
PostSubject: "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!!   "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:40 pm

FW: "Pocket Pits from GA" Please Read Immediately and Forward to EVERYONE you know!

Sent: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 7:49 am
If you haven't gotten this yet, could you please read and pass it onto bt people so we can protect our precious bullies.
Cheers,
Dorothy
---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Hello Everyone,
I received a phone call On Saturday from a Man in GA. He was interested in a White Bull Terrier. When He called I could tell that he wasn't familiar with the Breed what so ever, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and still spoke with him. I can remember us first starting out with the Bullie breed, although we did allot of research about them before we contacted a breeder, we were still newbies with them. During the conversation, He handed the phone to his son. I was telling him our future breeding's with our Bullies. He proceeded to ask me if I had ever Heard of a Bull Terrier and Pit Bull crossbreeding. At that point I knew something was up. I told him no that I had never heard of them before and I asked him if that was his intentions. He told me that he had a friend who was crossbreeding EBT with Pits. And that they were called "Pocket Pits"- I told him that I would not sell him a dog, and I was sending out an email to everyone I knew. He was annoyed because I wouldn't sell him a pup. He even told me "well you wont be breeding it"...I immediately ended the call!
I want you all to be aware of this situation, And that if you get any calls or emails from someone by the name of Jermone Williams in GA, NOT to sell or even speak with them. They are planning to crossbreed a BT with a Pit. I think its a shame that someone want's to ruin the breed.

If you have any other questions or concerns, Please contact us. And PLEASE forward this to everyone you know that has Bull Terriers!

Thanks-
Tyrone and Rosanna Moats
www.mountianeerbullterriers.net
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!!   "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:08 pm

Lord.. all I can do is shake my head.
Back to top Go down
rdowsdirectoratlarge

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!!   "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:21 pm

That's what I did
Back to top Go down
jeremy @ aftershockennels

jeremy @ aftershockennels

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!!   "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:50 am

pocket pits???? p has been breeding pure bred pocket pits for years!!! there cute as a bug but still game
Back to top Go down
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!!   "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:32 pm

WTF is wrong with people?! Wow, I can't believe how determined people are to ruin a great breed.
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
CRP

CRP

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!!   "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:53 pm

wow, pathetic. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/championredpits/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!!   "Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Pocket Pits from GA" NOT GOOD!!!
Page 1 of 1