Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP BABY

Go down 
+4
Patch O' Pits
lovemypits
alfisher3
Masterpiece
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-11-06

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:44 pm

[size=12]I can tell you a story about a pup I got with the worst hip dysplasia. This took place in November 06

There was a breeder in town that I ran into at one of the dog shows down here, he seemed like a really nice guy with a understanding about the breed and his dogs and what not he had a few with him and I loved his male and female… so anyway I told him to call me next time he had a litter and I would come check them out. it was one night I went down town and meet him at (I think was his house) and talked about this little female pup he had. She was way too freaken cute to say no to lol. we started to talk about prices and what not and he ended up just giving me the pup and allowing me to make payments on her, in total he wanted 4500 for her… well we brought her home and she was SCARED TO DEATH of people and all the noise and commotion… well after about a week of her hiding under the couch she finally started venturing out. I didn’t want to push her too fast with socialization so I let her take her time... Well about two weeks after that and her being a fire ball and not scared of any one anymore. We noticed that she was hopping off her back legs… she never really walked just hopped on her front. She was about ten weeks of age at this point. We named her baby girl she was just a freaken cutie well she had also developed the worst under bite were she couldn’t keep her tongue in her mouth because her bite was so bad… we took her to the vet because she wouldn’t stop hopping. Well the vet just looked at her and said “oh my” we took x-rays that day. Ok see if I can make this make sense… you have your thy that has a ball on top of it that fits inside a socket that allows motion for the leg to walk, right? Well she didn’t develop the sockets for the balls to go into so her leg bones were freed floating… and grinding against bone on bone… the vet said that she might develop some type of socket but nothing that is going to be comfortable for her… in the mean time the guy is still asking were his money is ($4500) I told him about the situation and said that he isn’t getting a ******* dime because he is the one that created this he is the one that made her this way.. Well he then told me and others that we stepped on her to break her hips……. I had x-rays and I had two vets look at her and they both told me the same thing… they gave steroids and said maybe 1 year she might make it without being in extricating pain… if she could be fine in a year we could try hip replacements then when she is mostly finished developing (15k a hip) anyway she turned six months old and one morning she couldn’t get up to use the bath room so she peed on herself… that night we gave her the Biggest dinner of biskets and gravy with steak and ice-cream for desert…(sorry im crying) but because of the breeding went bad and because this guy had no idea what the **** he was doing he broke our hearts and killed another… but there is my story, Im a freak about hip dysphasia now I worry about it I have seen what can happen in the worst way… don’t take this lightly guys

the guys that breed her still breeds and has a frew "big named" dogs... wich is BS no one believes my story because he has created a name for himself but every chance i get i tell someone what happend and the memory of Baby Girl still is in my heart and we all miss her cute ass ... LOL

RIP BABY GIRL[/size
]

RIP BABY 100_1542

RIP BABY 100_1525

baby girl on the right.

RIP BABY 100_1587
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/midisandvictor
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Wow masterpiece I am truly sorry about your lost both emotionally and financially, it seems your heart was set on this little pup and also it seems the price of this dog was extremely high, but I'm glad you were confident enough to share this story here on pb fam, but I think it's outrageous for a pure bred pit bull to suffer something from a defect that was never a part of this breed until relatively recent years. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us here.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:26 pm

RIP baby
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:44 pm

thanks guys i hate putting stuff up like this but it happens and like i said i hope we all can learn from my story she was a cutie and was such a sweet heart... thanks again guys !
Back to top Go down
Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-27

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:17 am

I'm so very sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Sorry for your loss, she was such a pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
215pitts

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-01-31

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:53 pm

SORRY FOR THE LOST!
Back to top Go down
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:56 am

I'm so sorry for your loss! Baby Girl is happy and pain free now, and that guy will get his payback one day. Your story is very touching, thank you for sharing.

RIP Baby Girl!
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:08 pm

thank you every one im happy she is in no more pain but it kills me that she had to go through the pain in the first place... anyway thanks again every one~!
Back to top Go down
marlenadee

marlenadee

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-01-13

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:41 am

OMG I am in tears right now! She was beautiful and I am truly sorry for your loss.Thank you for sharing that story at this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=marlenadee
Sponsored content

RIP BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP BABY   RIP BABY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP BABY
Page 1 of 1