Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from the Canadian Rockies!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Olives Mom

Olives Mom

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Hi from the Canadian Rockies! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from the Canadian Rockies!   Hi from the Canadian Rockies! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Hi,
I am a pit bull lover and owner. My girls name is Olive and she is very sweet. I know she is some variation of pit but Im really not sure what exactly... She is quite small - about 45lbs - and has a small head. She is very ripped, and a little bit short. Her fur is fawn and she has a white chest and paws and a white strip down her nose. I am a huge defender of the breed, and I am sickened by the reputation they get. She has some 'dog friends' that she grew up with that she has tons of fun with, but new dogs are a whole other story. I hope that there are some answers for me out there from some other owners.....advice?

Last edited by Olives Mom on Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Canadian Rockies!   Hi from the Canadian Rockies! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Welcome to the board. I love your avitar pic!!! Can't wait to see more! Do people make comments when they see her at the park with a muzzle on? I would almost keep her out of the parks and just with her "friends" then.. instead of with the general public of dogs.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Canadian Rockies!   Hi from the Canadian Rockies! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Welcome to the board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Canadian Rockies!   Hi from the Canadian Rockies! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:17 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
satanscheerleader

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Canadian Rockies!   Hi from the Canadian Rockies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:32 am

Hello fellow Canadian!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Canadian Rockies!   Hi from the Canadian Rockies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from the Canadian Rockies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Site Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: