Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Warning...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Public Warning... Empty
PostSubject: Public Warning...   Public Warning... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:12 am

1.) If you do go "over the line" you will be publicly warrned, if it happens twice you will get a mark by your name that everyone can see.

2.) If it happens again, you will be banned for a week and recieve another mark by your name.

3.) The fourth time, you will be banned for a month and receive yet another mark. "You are now at 3 marks"

4.) If it comes down to you getting another mark by your name for a "screw up", you will be banned for up to a year but no less than 6 months. And when I or another moderator feels that you should be allowed back... There will be a voting process in which ALL members have a say in your membership being re-activated by voting.

Due to the posts in the Health section and the PB Related forums I am going to issue a public warning. As previously stated these were the rules broken:

2. Topics discussed in other sites and forums must be kept there unless it's an informative
post. But do not bring unwanted drama to this site.
4. If you have a problem with someone then take it to private messaging but dont let it get out of hand.
5. If you do not like something that is being discussed then stay out of it if you can't debate like an
adult.

This warning is for Boogieman and Suki. I feel you both have a wealth of information to give members of this site. Please keep any problems to your PM's. As always with different personalities and views there will be different opinions, which is great, but personally bashing another member (or their dogs) will not be allowed.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Public Warning...
Page 1 of 1