Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bullseye having some fun on the rope

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CRP

CRP

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Bullseye having some fun on the rope Empty
PostSubject: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:30 pm

here is a short video of Bryant's Red Devils boy Bullseye. He is the sire of my upcoming litter with my girl Legacy. Just thought that I would share. I really like this guy, hes supposed to be a great hog dog.
Oh, and please excuse my extremely country accent.

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/championredpits/
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:46 pm

Ok, first of all, it's TOO funny that he uses the tree for leverage to get to the rope, my Jada does that. Second, you think you sound country, you should hear me talk! I didn't realize how thick my accent was until I watched a home movie, and I was like "OMG, I sound like a bumpkin!" Great video though, and he's a fine dog, good luck with those puppies!
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
CRP

CRP

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:57 pm

SouthernStylePits wrote:
Ok, first of all, it's TOO funny that he uses the tree for leverage to get to the rope, my Jada does that. Second, you think you sound country, you should hear me talk! I didn't realize how thick my accent was until I watched a home movie, and I was like "OMG, I sound like a bumpkin!" Great video though, and he's a fine dog, good luck with those puppies!

lol. thats what happened with me. When I went back and watched some of the clips I got; I couldnt believe that I sounded so country. thats why added the little disclaimer, lol.
Back to top Go down
CRP

CRP

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:37 am

Check this out! Made a new a video, this one has more video clips nad music. Let me know what you think. (you might have to give it a second to load, I just added it)

Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:01 pm

Looks like he's having fun. I'd be worried of him falling while swinging to so high!!
Back to top Go down
MissRepo:TheQueen

MissRepo:TheQueen

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:58 am

jump jump
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:46 am

CRP I thought he was gunna fly right into you a couple of times lol. Great video and I just love that dog...
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:47 am

MissRepo that was an incredible jump. I hope that dog didn't get hurt, looked like a pretty hard landing!!
Back to top Go down
CRP

CRP

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:52 am

pitmamma wrote:
CRP I thought he was gunna fly right into you a couple of times lol. Great video and I just love that dog...

Lol, he actually was gonna fly right into me a few times; if you notice I had to lean back a few times. Bullsye truly is an amazing dog, the Bryant's are very lucky to own such a wonderful boy. One of those once in a lifetime kind of dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye having some fun on the rope   Bullseye having some fun on the rope Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullseye having some fun on the rope
Page 1 of 1