Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woman Goes To Court To Keep Her Pit Bull Alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Woman Goes To Court To Keep Her Pit Bull Alive Empty
PostSubject: Woman Goes To Court To Keep Her Pit Bull Alive   Woman Goes To Court To Keep Her Pit Bull Alive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:26 am

Mississauga, Ont. - The owner of a dog named Rambo appeared in Mississauga Provincial Offences court, Friday afternoon, to defend a charge of owning a prohibited animal since her dog has been classified as being a pit bull by Mississauga Animal Control.

Twenty-year-old Gabriela Nowakowska said she was not aware of the provincial legislation when she got Rambo. She told reporters outside the courthouse that Rambo was a gift from her boyfriend and was four weeks old when she got him. The now 12-month-old dog has been in the custody of Mississauga Animal Control since Christmas Day after he ran away from Nowakowska's backyard through an open fence gate.

It was Nowakowska's first court appearance being charged with owning a prohibited animal. "I just want my dog back," she said. "It makes me feel sad because I don't have him with me. It makes me feel empty. My house is empty, there's no one to greet me or keep me company," she said.
and more:
http://www.680news.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20080229_104539_7236
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259

Woman Goes To Court To Keep Her Pit Bull Alive
Page 1 of 1