Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

adba conformation show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thetonyage

thetonyage

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-22

adba conformation show Empty
PostSubject: adba conformation show   adba conformation show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:16 pm

hey i really want to start showing my 2 dogs, but i honestly have no idea where to begin or what really goes on at an adba conformation show. do i need a handler, or can i do it myself? im pretty much clueless right now so any information or advice will be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: adba conformation show   adba conformation show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:11 pm

https://pitbullfamily.forumotion.com/sanctioned-dog-shows-f12/adba-tri-state-show-april-12-13-t1367.htm

Maybe you can hook up with some people going to this show in NJ. There are a few members on the board from your area.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: adba conformation show   adba conformation show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:36 pm

there is a post of a dog stackig thats a good place to start

Well I would be glad to help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
thetonyage

thetonyage

PostSubject: Re: adba conformation show   adba conformation show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:11 am

Quote :
https://pitbullfamily.forumotion.com/sanctioned-dog-shows-f12/adba-tri-state-show-april-12-13-t1367.htm

Maybe you can hook up with some people going to this show in NJ. There are a few members on the board from your area

would it be a good idea for me to register one of my dogs for this show? i saw on the flyer in the apbt gazette that they are having a "best blue dog" fun class and maybe even sign him up in the 9-12 month class as well. i think it would be a lot of fun to see how he would measure up in those two shows. he is in very good condition (i will have pictures of my dogs to put up as soon as i figure out my damn camera haha) and he is calm enough to stand still and get looked at. so what do yall think?
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: adba conformation show   adba conformation show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:31 am

I'm sure if you put up some pictures someone will be more than happy to let ya know what they think of your dog! Is your dog ADBA registered?
Back to top Go down
thetonyage

thetonyage

PostSubject: Re: adba conformation show   adba conformation show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:04 pm

yea, hes supposed to be ukc registered as well but as soon as i got my pup the breeder only sent him with his adba papers and has been ignoring me for the past 6 months, so i need to wait till he is 1 year old to get him ukc registered.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: adba conformation show   adba conformation show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Cool.. you should talk to Midwest Showdogs.. he'll be able to give ya plenty of pointers. And check out the chat at the bottom of the page.. we're usually in there at night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adba conformation show   adba conformation show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adba conformation show
Page 1 of 1