Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paris Hilton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Paris Hilton Empty
PostSubject: Paris Hilton   Paris Hilton Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 pm

Paris' Pooch Procreation Problem
By Gina Serpe
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:59:17 AM PST
RECOMMENDED (0)
0.0COMMENTS (12)TEXT SIZE + A | -A
First David Letterman, now Ellen DeGeneres. For Paris Hilton, talk-show appearances have a way of becoming much more trouble than they're worth.

What started out as a conversation between animal lovers on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Monday ended up with Hilton's home being visited Thursday by the Los Angeles Department of Animal Services.

During her chat-show stop, which was meant to promote her box-office bomb The Hottie and the Nottie, Hilton got around to one of her favorite, and until now least controversial, talking points, namely that of her veritable menagerie of pets.

"Oh my goodness," the heiress said when asked by DeGeneres about her critters. "I have 17 dogs."

When questioned on why she had so many pooches, Hilton—clearly no Bob Barker devotee—said it was simply a matter of hormones.

"They keep having babies, and I feel bad to give them away 'cause I feel like if I had a baby and someone gave it away, it'd be mean," she explained. "So, I feel bad for my dogs."

DeGeneres chided Hilton her for not getting her dogs spayed and neutered. Even after Hilton said they had all just been fixed, DeGeneres didn't stop the line of inquiry.

"No, you're lying again," she said.

With that, Hilton cracked: "Fine. Two of them weren't."

Cue Animal Services.

Department officials turned up at Hilton's house after a complaint was filed in response to Hilton's confession that she owned 17 dogs. Los Angeles law dictates that nonbreeders (non-pet breeders, that is) are allowed to own no more than three dogs per address.

But neither the almost 27-year-old star nor any pets were found at the residence, and Hilton's rep has since claimed the canines in question have always been divided among several different animal caregivers, per city law.

Department officials left a "notice to comply" form with staff members at Hilton's home, alerting her to the laws but requiring no further action on her part. A spokesperson for the department told E! News that follow-up visits would be conducted as warranted on the case.

This isn't the first time the PETA police have come a-calling for Hilton.

The celebutante took heat for her pet kinkajou, Baby Luv. The raccoonlike creature actually bit Hilton in the arm in 2006, requiring a visit to the emergency room. Before getting chomped on, Hilton had already been warned by the California Department of Fish and Game that it was illegal to harbor the exotic animal at her L.A. digs.

Baby Luv's current whereabouts are unknown.

I wonder had this story not come out how many more dogs she would have kept creating? I think that there are just some people that should not own animals and she is one of them. You always see her with a cute little puppy... then it grows up and you never see it again. They also reported she has cats too, which one of them she abandoned at a vets office and never went back to get.
Back to top Go down
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Paris Hilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton   Paris Hilton Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:16 pm

You're exactly right! I don't usually keep up with celebrity news, but this chick really makes me mad! To her, animals are cute little critters that lose their novelty after a while. I understand being an animal lover, I have a freakin zoo, but the least you can do is have your pet quality dogs spayed or neutered, and not let the unfixed ones breed so heavily that you get overrun. I usually really nice about stuff, but she's stupid, and should probably be slapped!
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
marlenadee

marlenadee

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Paris Hilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton   Paris Hilton Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:37 am

I think what makes matters worse is the fact that she has the money to take diligent care of her pooches but prefers to be irresponsible.(Sorry for the late post,just saw this) :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=marlenadee
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Paris Hilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton   Paris Hilton Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:30 am

It is too bad money cannot buy brains or common sense lol........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paris Hilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton   Paris Hilton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton
Page 1 of 1