Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Momoftheiddles

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-21

homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare Empty
PostSubject: homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare   homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:06 am

I assume all of you have homes. How did you get them? Shocked I am trying to rent a house for my baby, my Iddles, and I...and nobody's homeowner's insurance covers pitbulls. Is there a way around this? Is there some type of insurance I could get on my own that would release liability from my landlord? How do I get it.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare   homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:41 am

state farm insurance will allow pitbulls
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
Momoftheiddles

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare   homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:57 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare   homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:19 pm

lol i told the COMPANY that i rented from that Victor was a Weimaraner mix and Knuckle man was a bull god mix (when we first got him) also my boyfriends black great dane was a black lab mix... lol they didnt even question about it they just said ok... but i wouldnt suggest to do unless its from a rental company and not a private reter... they dont care what goes on or what happens as long as you pay! but i wish you good luck and hope you find something!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/midisandvictor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare   homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

homeowner's insurance = renter's nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Pit Bull Related-
Jump to: