Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BSL in North Carolina?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaigeRella

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

BSL in North Carolina? Empty
PostSubject: BSL in North Carolina?   BSL in North Carolina? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:04 pm

I am new to this forum so i will introduce myself. My name is Paige, and I am the proud owner of two pitbulls. One is a registered APBT that came with the fiance package, and the other one i found abandonned on the side of a major highway where I live...

I have been aware of bsl for a while, but only until recently have I had the time to dedicate myself to becoming a major part of it...

I am looking for legit information concerning BSL (documented facts). I know there are a bunch of things out there that may not be true and if i am going to fight this, i want to have my facts straight. I have been to numerous websites.

I am also looking for legit programs or groups that are already on the fight to end BSL. I would like to start a chapter in North Carolina. I feel that adding to a group and making it larger and stronger will be better than starting one of the thousands of little groups..

Anyone with information about where to get started and what to do would be great...

I will give and do anything to protect my animals now, and my animals that I will have in my future... Thankyou...
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

BSL in North Carolina? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSL in North Carolina?   BSL in North Carolina? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:19 am

There was some spoken about in Raleigh, but I don't think much came of it...Roanoke Rapids I knew was talking about it...
Here is a site of BSL sitings. This is specifically the NC page.http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL/Locations/NorthCarolina.htm
Back to top Go down

BSL in North Carolina?
Page 1 of 1