Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting ready for the new show season!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Getting ready for the new show season! Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for the new show season!   Getting ready for the new show season! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:37 am

Well it's that time almost! The new show season is just around the corner and it's time to start working the dogs. They started out slowly this week. I will have them ready in time for the Louisiana show. I got a new leather harness from Stillwater and here is Bronson putting it to good use as he starts working out this week.

Getting ready for the new show season! DSC05032

Getting ready for the new show season! Th_bronsoninnewharness
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the new show season!   Getting ready for the new show season! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:23 pm

WOW!!! He's really bookn it on there!!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the new show season!   Getting ready for the new show season! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Boogie, Bronson is looking really good and don't ya just love those harnesses they look sharp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the new show season!   Getting ready for the new show season! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:40 pm

i,ll get a video up of the watermill i,m building. i,m doing a 3 type workout session this year.

day 1 watermill day two handlaking day 3 rest day 4 watermill day 5 springpole/handwalking day 6 half session watermill half session handwalking and springpole play. oh day 7 is rest

I,m going to contiue thsi throughout show season to see how it works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the new show season!   Getting ready for the new show season! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:17 am

pitmamma wrote:
Boogie, Bronson is looking really good and don't ya just love those harnesses they look sharp Very Happy
Yeah i love the new harness! Thanks for the compliment on Bronson! He is a fine example of the breed in my humble opinion. Not just cuz he's my dog, I just think he represents the breed well.

lovemypits....lol yeah he hauls ass on the mill for sure. When I want him to run all I have to do is go pick up the harness and he starts getting all jacked up. Then as soon as the last buckle is buckled, I have to hold on cuz he will jump on the damn thing and go plum off the other end. LOL I hold the harness and ask him if he wants to run and he starts howling and crying.....lol it is funny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the new show season!   Getting ready for the new show season! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the new show season!
Page 1 of 1