Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another bust

Go down 
+3
pitmamma
lovemypits
woody d
7 posters
AuthorMessage
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

another bust Empty
PostSubject: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:28 pm

i saw another story about a dogfighting ring busted in Arkansas this time. 36 dogs confiscated, and one woman in custody. the sheriff stated that the danger in dogfighting rings amounts to pitbulls=guns, drugs and burgulary. not true in my neighborhood, and yours?
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:11 pm

All I can say is thank god I am the only person in my town with pit bulls... there is no crappy owner to give them a bad name!!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 pm

I have guns too, does that make me one of those people? I am just kidding but man the sterotypes can be insanely stupid...
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:03 pm

i ll take a neighborhood full of dogfighters and their dogs vs. released pedophiles looking to reoffend.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Woody, I will live in that neighborhood with you. There are worse things for sure.
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:45 am

I agree with Woody D....

But watching the video of the property, it looks like those dogs were neglected, not just fought, which is horrible, and they were on short chains.
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:32 am

CoolHandJean wrote:
I agree with Woody D....

But watching the video of the property, it looks like those dogs were neglected, not just fought, which is horrible, and they were on short chains.

Got a link to the video or to the original story?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
woody d

woody d

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:38 pm

CoolHandJean wrote:
I agree with Woody D....

im not gonna argue about the conditions the dogs were in, i just hate the instant stereotyping associated with this kinda deal. the news reporters actually mentioined thick collars and heavy chains being signs of dogfighting. Suspect like i said, spend taxdollars doing something more worthwhile, PLEASE. i ll try to find the link to this story.
Back to top Go down
jason r

Male Number of posts : 39

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:36 pm

i saw the video where the sherriff said dogfighting leads to guns,drugs,and burgulary.cant find that video but i did find another news video about the dogs. http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0108/484940_video.html
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-13

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:28 pm

the dog on that link in the very first picture, is this dog right here. Another picture jacked http://www.caragankennel.com/jasmine1.html
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:51 pm

yeah, but those chains were big and short...Yeah, there is no guarantee these dogs were used for fighting...Yeah, the Media loves stereotypes. They strive on them.
Back to top Go down
jason r

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:09 pm

found the video woody is talking about.http://arkansasmatters.com/media_player.php?media_id=22875
Back to top Go down
jason r

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:23 pm

that isnt working.try this.http://arkansamatters.com/content/fulltext/?cid=63813
Back to top Go down
jason r

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:25 pm

i tried.sorry
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Your first link got me to the story:

http://arkansasmatters.com/media_player.php?media_id=22875
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: another bust   another bust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another bust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Media :: Pit Bulls in The News-
Jump to: