Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

election for president

Go down 
+5
kristakmj
CoolHandJean
Dunlap
pitmamma
sedaliapridekennels
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

election for president Empty
PostSubject: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:34 pm

hey guys does anyone know when they hold the election for president.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:40 pm

I think it is the second Tuesday in November....
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:02 am

dont know, dont care lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:03 am

me either lol
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:14 pm

yep, I believe it's always the 2nd Tuesday in Nov...As for primaries, it all depends on your state.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:11 pm

I don't really know anything about politics but I can say I am glad Hiliary did not win in Iowa. Whew, she has already spent 8 yrs. running the country, give someone else a turn.
Back to top Go down
kristakmj

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:49 am

i believe its the second tues in nov as well and if hiliary gets in im moving to canada . this country might benefit from having a woman as president but shes not the one to be first
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:47 am

I'm not moving if she wins, but I'd be willing to succeed with any state if they wanted to. Smile Plus no way is she getting her mittens on my guns.
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:42 am

LOL, I've never voted and dont care about getting involved in all of the BS of politics........BUT, if it gets down to her and "someone else"...I'll vote for the "someone else" Wink
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:53 pm

I'm the opposite. I always vote, but if it comes down to her or R. Guliani, I'm not going to vote at all, and if I do, I'll put in a write in vote. Neither of those two will get my vote.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:26 pm

this is america folks, come on, get involved enough to go out and vote. its your right, so take advantage of it. i realize it comes down to the lesser of two evils sometimes, so then you vote anyway. do what i do, think of all those who have gave their lives so we can have these freedoms we enjoy. and yes, i have voted every election since i turned 18, so im not just preaching. Very Happy if ya dont vote, you have no right to bitch about the direction the country is headed.
Back to top Go down
jason r

Male Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:33 pm

and for those that are putting their lives on the line as we speak.i agree with you woody.people go out and vote in november.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:39 am

hey guys you can just write in me lol
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:34 pm

How about y'all make threads for who YOU want to win it and why...
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:50 pm

im really liking ron paul, there is no way in hell he would win but i like the crazy old man
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:52 pm

That is a good idea. The problem I have is you hear somebody (politictions) say one thing and then the next day they say the opposite. There are some issues that I am on the fence about but others that are extremely important to me (right to bear arms, BSL, etc). So if some of you that are more educated on the subject, please help us out.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:51 am

I would like to see Ron Paul in office. He is the only honest candidate and he is the only Constitutionalist. He believes in small fed. govt, which is what I would love to see happen. He has always stuck to his believes and vote the way he wanted, not the way the party wanted him to. He's finally a candidate that wouldn't be voting for the "lesser of the two evils". He is the best man for the job.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:03 pm

nice post, i like Ron Paul, but hes not gonna get the nomination. Huckabee is way to preachy, but he IS for the second ammendment. i believe Huckabee is the only politician in office right now with a CCW. thats just what i read, and yes i have heard the stories about his son. i like McCain simply because hes been to hell and back. anyone whos been through the crazy crap he has, and still thinks straight, has a grasp what real war is all about. to me that means he understands the value of human life. those three are the ones who ve caught my attention, and i listen when they get in front of a camera.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:36 pm

at this point i want to win who is going to get us out of this war
Back to top Go down
kristakmj

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:16 pm

i have not followed this as much as i should and as sad asit is i ust to talk to my dad , he was always up on all the issues he passed awat in 2000 so he was alive to sway my vote towards bush, if i recall mccain ran then too right? i liked mccain back then but my dad said something about his behaviour while in the war he was in.

however of the candidates im leaning towards mccain , i have a little nervous bug in my stomach about obama i just dont know what it is .

id like to hear from people who are from the states these candidates run currently
Back to top Go down
kristakmj

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:21 pm

ok so illinois and arizona id like to hear what its like in your states right now.

i can assure you this if granholm ever ran president we better all make sure we vote AGAINST her
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:49 pm

I usually wait till summer time early fall to start thinking about who I'm going to vote for. I like when it get closer to the voting and news avenues post all the facts about the candidate and what they are for and against... then I decide who I am going to vote for. In the past it was pretty easy, but this year I have NO CLUE who I am going to vote for.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 pm

The thing that scares me about that, is..when they say they are for this or that is that how they vote or are they blowing the smoke that people want to hear.
Back to top Go down
kristakmj

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:13 am

i think you have to believe somewhere in the middle of what they are saying is the truth .
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:54 pm

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

This quiz matches you up with a candiate. Kinda interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: election for president   election for president Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

election for president
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next